We at Eastside Primetimers are currently recruiting for a new intern to join our team.
Eastside Primetimers is a management consultancy with a difference. Working exclusively on behalf of charities and other not-for-profit organisations, we provide professional support for CEOs and Boards who are seeking to transform their organisations to be fit for the future. We are dedicated to supporting the growth of a strong social sector that has the capacity and resources to play an even greater role in delivering services in our communities. We believe not-for-profit organisations can achieve greater impact by combining their knowledge of the needs of their beneficiaries with business thinking.
- Salary: London living wage – £9.75 per hour
- Closing date for applications: 11 August 2017
- Start date: 4 September 2017
As part of our central team, your role will focus on providing key operational and administrative support. As such, this offers a unique position that will directly expose you to a variety of projects, working with different people. You will gain insights from the sector, carrying out research on various charity sectors and producing reports. You will support the Business Development team and attend meetings with clients, taking notes and producing presentations. This is a great opportunity to gain insightful knowledge, invaluable skills and above all work with a wonderful team.
Purpose of Role
- Providing general administrative and operational support to our team, including our analysts, directors, executive assistant and consultant service teams
- Proving support on the development of reports
- Vital support to our business development team, arranging marketing campaigns
- Social media and website updating
- Updating records and invoicing on our SalesForce database
- Supporting the analyst team on projects with research
Competencies and requirements
- IT skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, social media and preferably web management
- Existing proficiency with SalesForce desirable, but by no means essential
- Interest in research or business analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage time and work priorities
- Ability to source difficult-to-find information online or by phone
- An interest in the not-for-profit sector and social purpose consultancy
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is available five days per week for a six month placement. You will experience working in a small dynamic consultancy team and gain an insight into the not-for-profit sector.
Closing Date for applications: 11 August 2017
After reviewing applications, we will set up telephone interviews if we are interested in pursuing your application further – we will arrange these as soon as possible after deadline closing. Start date should be Monday September 4th at the latest.
Applicants should send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions ring Elliot Bidgood on 0207 250 8440. The best cover letters should outline why you are interested in this particular role and demonstrate a real understanding of what we do. We are a small consultancy with limited capacity so unfortunately we may not be able to acknowledge all applicants, but we thank you for your application.