The Childcare Investment Readiness Fund, managed by the Social Investment Business (SIB) on behalf of the Department for Education, was recently launched to support nurseries and childcare organisations looking to expand their presence in the early years market. This pilot will fund a limited number of projects worth £25-50k each which can be used by nurseries to buy in professional support to help them grow and secure investment.
As an approved provider, Eastside Primetimers supports eligible organisations to make applications to the Fund. We have a wide range of business specialists working across all regions of the country and are a lead provider to a number of similar funds run by the Cabinet Office, the Big Lottery and Department of Education.
The final submission date for the fund is July 17th so please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested to learn more.
We are particularly interested to speak with nurseries and childcare organisations that:
- Have an Ofsted ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ rating
- Have a clear business model
- Are an independent voluntary sector organisation or a social business
- Have a commitment to seek repayable investment to fund growth (ie loans)
- Be looking to take over more space or redevelop existing premises
Enquiries should be made to email@example.com or by calling the office on 020 7250 8334.