Eastside Primetimers are launching a series of new support services geared toward post-COVID resilience: how to review, reboot and renew your not-for-profit.
We have identified six pillars which organisations should reassess, to ensure our charities and social enterprises are resilient and high-impact:
- Sustainable finance: new business models, including cost reduction and income diversification
- Flexible workforce: interim placements, flexible procedures and digital adoption
- Digital adoption: service reconfiguration and online fundraising
- Diversity: inclusion planning and targets, active recruitment policy, management/trustee training and engagement with BAME organisations
- Transformative partnerships: pool resources and consider merger options
- Agile leadership: skills for boards and management teams
Our new support gives organisations access to tools and ideas from social sector leaders, plus access to top business specialists in each of these areas, so that EP clients can learn from others and build-back-better.
See our interview with Richard James, chief executive of YMCA St Paul’s Group, who we recently supported with a virtual strategy process.
How can we help you to #BuildBackBetter?
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like a 1-2-1 conversation about how we can support your organisation.