Eastside Primetimers is hosting a launch event for the third edition of our Good Merger Index.
The event will be held 9am-11am, Thursday November 24th at St Martin in the Fields, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 4JJ. It is being organised in partnership with Big Society Capital, the social funders, and Russell-Cooke Solicitors.
The event will include the launch of the report itself, thoughts on what the data for 2015/16 tells us about charity mergers and a panel discussion about the current charity merger environment with charity leaders and funders. Our panellists include:
- Delyth Morgan, chief executive of Breast Cancer Now
- Andrew Studd, partner in the charity and social business team at Russell-Cooke
- Matt Knopp, Director at Eastside Primetimers
- Neil Robertson, Head of Permissions and Compliance Casework at the Charity Commission
- Atara Fridler, Director of Crisis Skylight Brent
If you would like to attend, please RSVP either to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can inform you as soon as possible if places are still available.