Our sector is changing – fast. Numerous capacity building programmes are available that offer organisations the chance to examine their strengths and weaknesses and develop their capacity, sustainability and impact. As a provider, Eastside Primetimers is uniquely placed to deliver.
With more than 100 highly experienced consultants spread across the UK, we can offer both local and national expertise.
We have a track record of success. We have delivered:
- Central government programmes with the Department for Education and Department of Health
- Local authority funded projects with Suffolk County Council and Walsall Council
- Programmes funded by trusts such as the City Bridge Trust and Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Over 30 projects under the Local Sustainability Fund, run by the Big Lottery Fund on behalf of the Office for Civil Society
- Organisational diagnostics and delivery projects under the Big Lottery Reaching Communities fund
We are one of the largest suppliers of organisation diagnostic tools (ODTs) specifically designed for the social sector. Our network of business coaches and mentors have embedded change and provided long term help for hundreds of small and medium organisations at the critical times in their development. We have run programmes to bring commissioners and the social sector together to develop innovative local solutions.
Through our Foundation we transfer knowledge gained from our work with larger charities to smaller and local community and volunteer organisations. Many of our consultants are trustees or board members working with a variety of organisations. This experience informs much of our work on effective governance and gives us a unique perspective on partnerships and collaborations in the sector.
For more information contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com.