Eastside Primetimers provides professional advice and thought leadership around mergers and partnerships, which we believe are crucial if the not-for-profit sector is to be effective and sustainable.
Our advisory service has been honed through more than 50 projects for charity mergers and housing association mergers, and we actively search for the best partners and complete deals efficiently.
Recent successful mergers we have been involved in:
- Raynaud’s and Scleroderma Association Trust and Scleroderma Society coming together as Scleroderma and Raynaud’s UK (SRUK)
- Addaction adding mental health services through the acquisition of KCA
- Disabled Living Foundation merging into Shaw Trust, to expand and develop their services
- Abbeycroft Leisure Trust and Anglia Community Leisure merging to secure their leisure facilities for members
- Warrington Community Living and Warrington Community Care coming together to protect services