Eastside Primetimers has extensive experience helping social sector organisations get ready to deliver public service contracts.
Our consultants have a track record of putting together successful bids and building partnerships and systems to meet the needs of commissioners. Read about how we helped GP cooperative FCMS to win a £12m contract to deliver NHS 111 helpline services and leisure trust Abbeycroft diversify to provide leisure services for an academy school in Cambridgeshire under the Big Potential Advanced strand.
What does our service include?
- Assessing readiness for public sector commissioning
- Helping you understand the language and priorities of public sector commissioners, the impact of EU law and the implications of the Social Value Act
- Support to navigate the bidding process, including Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- Help with bid planning and decision-making processes
- Support to demonstrate your impact and identify key selling points
- Working with you to analyse commissioner requirements and design (and cost) a ‘best fit’ service model
- Advice on how to price services and understand your cost-base
- Support to find partners, agree partnership deals and develop joint bids
- Putting you in touch with partner organisations for legal advice
- Assessing risks and mitigations
- Drafting, editing and reviewing text
- Coaching bid teams
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com if you would like to arrange a discussion about your options.
Active Luton“We are very grateful for the support provided by the Eastside Primetimers team – it is impossible to overstate how much the support has meant to us and how integral to our success it has been. Being able to call upon such a supportive, knowledgeable, inspirational and patient group of people has been invaluable as our trust seeks to begin engaging with the public health agenda”
Helen Barnett, Chief Executive North Norfolk Community Transport“Working with Eastside Primetimers was instrumental to NNCT having a strong period of growth. The diagnostic their team performed helped us reflect on our needs and identify areas where we needed support, including governance and sustainability. We have doubled in size, with more income from sustainable, longer-term contracts rather than grants. Their variety of consultants with different backgrounds, skills and ideas gave us access to their experience and to personal support on a peer basis”
Matt Townsend, Former chief executive Abbeycroft Leisure“The support secured through the Big Potential programme and provided by Eastside Primetimers has been invaluable. It has enabled Abbeycroft Leisure to respond quickly to opportunities by building a number of models that enable a better response to contracts. This has included financial modelling, contract documents, mobilisation and project management documents. Eastside Primetimers are also helping the Board and Senior Leadership Team with future options for growth and refining the approaches to this next stage of development”
Warren Smyth, Chief Executive