Eastside Primetimers has extensive experience helping social sector organisations get ready to deliver public service contracts.
Our consultants have a track record of putting together successful bids and building partnerships and systems to meet the needs of commissioners. Read about how we helped GP cooperative FCMS to win a £12m contract to deliver NHS 111 helpline services and leisure trust Abbeycroft diversify to provide leisure services for an academy school in Cambridgeshire under the Big Potential Advanced strand.
What does our service include?
- Assessing readiness for public sector commissioning
- Helping you understand the language and priorities of public sector commissioners, the impact of EU law and the implications of the Social Value Act
- Support to navigate the bidding process, including Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- Help with bid planning and decision-making processes
- Support to demonstrate your impact and identify key selling points
- Working with you to analyse commissioner requirements and design (and cost) a ‘best fit’ service model
- Advice on how to price services and understand your cost-base
- Support to find partners, agree partnership deals and develop joint bids
- Putting you in touch with partner organisations for legal advice
- Assessing risks and mitigations
- Drafting, editing and reviewing text
- Coaching bid teams
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com if you would like to arrange a discussion about your options.