Eastside Primetimers has extensive experience helping social sector organisations get ready to deliver public service contracts.
Our consultants have a track record of putting together successful bids and building partnerships and systems to meet the needs of commissioners. Read about how we helped GP cooperative FCMS to win a £12m contract to deliver NHS 111 helpline services and leisure trust Abbeycroft diversify to provide leisure services for an academy school in Cambridgeshire.
What does our service include?
- Assessing readiness for public sector commissioning
- Helping you understand the language and priorities of public sector commissioners, the impact of EU law and the implications of the Social Value Act
- Support to navigate the bidding process, including Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- Help with bid planning and decision-making processes
- Support to demonstrate your impact and identify key selling points
- Working with you to analyse commissioner requirements and design (and cost) a ‘best fit’ service model
- Advice on how to price services and understand your cost-base
- Support to find partners, agree partnership deals and develop joint bids
- Putting you in touch with partner organisations for legal advice
- Assessing risks and mitigations
- Drafting, editing and reviewing text
- Coaching bid teams
Please call us now on 020 7250 8334 or click here, to discuss your options.