Eastside Primetimers has extensive experience helping social sector organisations get ready to deliver public service contracts. Our consultants have a track record of putting together successful bids and building partnerships and systems to meet the needs of commissioners.
In our role as a leading provider for the Big Potential fund, we have supported a variety of organisations with contract readiness work and seen them secure over £100 million of contract income. Some of our wins include:
- The Royal Association for Deaf people (RAD) won an HMRC contract for disability access services, with a minimum contract value of £234,148 – HMRC and RAD will work together for three years, in an initiative aimed at making HMRC’s services more accessible to deaf people.
- Suffolk-based leisure trust Abbeycroft Leisure secured a contract worth £3.5m over 7 years providing leisure services for an academy school in Cambridgeshire, helping them diversify beyond their home local authority contracts – our support included bid-writing resource and expertise in financial modelling, to enable Abbeycroft to focus resources on the best opportunities for them
- Active Luton became the sole subcontractor to Turning Point for the delivery of a new Luton Integrated Wellbeing Service, improving physical and mental wellbeing in the city – this contract is worth £1.3m a year to them for the next five years
We also helped organisations secure six contracts totalling £14,545,879 as a provider on the Investment and Contract Readiness Fund (ICRF). This included helping GP co-operative FCMS to secure a five-year £2.3m contract to deliver NHS 111 helpline services across Lancashire and Cumbria, in partnership with the North West Ambulance Service. FCMS came to Eastside Primetimers for specialist support on partnership agreements, bid pricing and production, and TUPE advice.
What does our service include?
- Assessing readiness for public sector commissioning
- Helping you understand the language and priorities of public sector commissioners, the impact of EU law and the implications of the Social Value Act
- Support to navigate the bidding process, including Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- Help with bid planning and decision-making processes
- Support to demonstrate your impact and identify key selling points
- Working with you to analyse commissioner requirements and design (and cost) a ‘best fit’ service model
- Advice on how to price services and understand your cost-base
- Support to find partners, agree partnership deals and develop joint bids
- Putting you in touch with partner organisations for legal advice
- Assessing risks and mitigations
- Drafting, editing and reviewing text
- Coaching bid teams
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com if you would like to arrange a discussion about your options.