Eastside Primetimers has extensive experience helping social sector organisations get ready to deliver public service contracts.
Our consultants have a track record of putting together successful bids and building partnerships and systems to meet the needs of commissioners. Read about how we helped GP cooperative FCMS to win a £12m contract to deliver NHS 111 helpline services and leisure trust Abbeycroft diversify to provide leisure services for an academy school in Cambridgeshire.
What does our service include?
• Assessing readiness for public sector commissioning
• Helping you understand the language and priorities of public sector commissioners, the impact of EU law and the implications of the Social Value Act
• Support to navigate the bidding process, including Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT)
• Help with bid planning and decision-making processes
• Support to demonstrate your impact and identify key selling points
• Working with you to analyse commissioner requirements and design (and cost) a ‘best fit’ service model
• Advice on how to price services and understand your cost-base
• Support to find partners, agree partnership deals and develop joint bids
• Putting you in touch with partner organisations for legal advice
• Assessing risks and mitigations
• Drafting, editing and reviewing text
• Coaching bid teams