Reaching Communities is a programme funded by the Big Lottery, which offers grants between £10,000 and £500,000. The grants are aimed at helping people act on and learn from their ideas for making positive change in their communities, whether that’s changing places and spaces, building stronger relationships or tackling the root causes of social problems. Successful organisations can also apply for an additional development grant of up to £15,000 to build their capabilities.
How we can help
Eastside Primetimers has supported a number of organisations to make the most of the learning and organisational development opportunities provided by Reaching Communities funding. We can help at whatever stage you are, whether you’re considering applying to the fund, have just received funding or are part way through a project and keen to take stock of what’s been achieved and learnt.
Our services are focused on organisational development and bespoke monitoring & evaluation.
- facilitating organisational strength reviews or supporting delivery of priorities identified through reviews
- support to frame evaluation plans and specifications geared to gaining maximum learning from Reaching Communities while also meeting wider organisational objectives, e.g. to explore new business opportunities, expand partnerships, better understand costs and benefits or raise standards of impact measurement and management. We may be willing to invest time up front in supporting the development of your application in this area.
- support to build internal evaluation capabilities, including facilitating reflection on the evidence gathered and its implications, evidence gaps and how to fill these
- support to involve community members as fully as possible in all aspects of project evaluation, ensuring strong community voice and making the most of the personal and community development opportunities presented by project evaluation
- support to draw out key messages from evaluation findings, linking these with policy agendas and investment opportunities.
If you would like to know how we can help you evidence the impact of your project, whether you are at the beginning or at the end of your project, get in touch now on 020 7250 8334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your options.