Eastside Primetimers works with a range of organisations in the sport and leisure sector, helping them to address unique challenges and take advantage of opportunities. This includes national, regional and local leisure trusts, in addition to local and national sports organisations.
The support our diverse pool of consultants are able to offer sport and leisure organisations has included:
- Strategic direction and business planning: we have surveyed sport and leisure organisations on the issues they face and advised them on diversification, sharing of services, new operating models and how to become health and wellbeing providers. We have also assisted individual organisations to draw up plans that will underpin the next stage of their development
- Mergers and partnerships: some organisations can enhance their reach by joining forces with compatible partners. This might be to share back-office costs, to mount joint bids for contracts or even to merge outright to form a newer and stronger combined organisation, as we helped Abbeycroft and Anglia Leisure to do. Merger can also help position leisure trusts to grow in order to win new contracts that will diversify your portfolio, reducing reliance on home contracts. Eastside Primetimers is experienced in helping organisations to find the right partners for them, facilitating discussions and assisting with complex merger implementation
- Contract bidding and readiness: many sport and leisure organisations remain heavily financially dependent on relatively few contracts, or often a single local authority ‘home’ contract. We have enabled organisations such as Abbeycroft Leisure in Suffolk to reach out and diversify, by developing the in-house expertise to scope opportunities and bid to run new services
- Social investment: as one of the leading consultancies for investment readiness, we are working with sport and leisure organisations to support them with due diligence and link them to social investors, to ensure they secure and structure the right deal for them
- Social impact: we have supported leisure providers to draw up a theory of change so they can measure and report the impact they make within their communities
- Data protection: the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in May 2018 and will require organisations like leisure trusts to demonstrate that they comply with stringent new measures around the personal information, privacy and consent of their members and customers. This will make having a documented strategy demonstrating how your activities meet GDPR and other existing privacy laws vital, which Eastside Primetimers is already assisting leisure trusts with
- Financial modelling: with our financial modelling expertise, we are able to support leisure trusts to develop both contract models and adaptable tools they can continue to use to assess future opportunities
- Governance: strong, effective board governance is vital to allow sport and leisure organisations to assess their strategic and financial position in a challenging environment – we have helped charities and leisure trusts to find new highly-qualified trustees and better structure their board arrangements
Please call us now on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com if you would like a conversation about how we can help your organisation to develop.