In September Eastside Primetimers will be hosting the next in our series of regular, free roundtables exploring merger as a topic. These are closed events conducted under Chatham House rules, which we aim to limit to around 20 chief executives, senior managers and trustees from charities, housing associations and other not-for-profit organisations. We believe that in light of continuing challenges in the sector, more management teams and boards should be in a position to better understand possible merger opportunities.
The roundtable will be held on Thursday September 14th from 2pm until 4.30pm at our London offices: CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH (a 2 minute walk from Old Street Station). If you plan to attend, please aim to arrive for 1.45pm for the promptest possible start to the session at 2pm.
Five reasons to attend:
- This is a development session – a chance to learn from peers and discuss your views, experiences and questions in confidence
- You can discuss the challenges and opportunities mergers present
- As leading experts in the sector, we at Eastside Primetimers can also share our unique experiences of the marketplace
- We will discuss the findings of our most recent Good Merger Index, looking at merger trends and barriers, and brief you on our upcoming 2017 edition
- You will also receive a copy of our practical book, the Good Merger Guide
The session will be led by our director Matt Knopp and attended by two consultants from our specialist merger team.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7250 8440 if you are interested in attending the session.