Eastside Primetimers has secured £12.6m to help fourteen charities and social enterprises to expand the important work they are doing.
Funded through the Investment and Contract Readiness Fund (ICRF), managed by Social Investment Business on behalf of the Cabinet Office, our team of consultants have given advice on business growth, marketing, investment and produced winning bids for public contracts.
The cost to the public purse for this investment readiness support was around £1m, creating a nearly thirteen-fold return on investment.
We have been delighted to advise on the following ground-breaking initiatives:
- Specialist housing and social care support provider BCHA raised £775k to build a social enterprise hub in Bournemouth
- UK Youth secured a £1.4m contract from the Department of Education to establish a free school for young people in Cheshire excluded from mainstream education
- Health for Living, a consortium in the Black Country, secured a £1.3m contract to deliver children’s and young people’s therapeutic services
- Blackpool-based GP cooperative FCMS secured a £2.6m contract to deliver NHS 111 helpline services across Lancashire and Cumbria
- Sexual health charity Brook Advisory secured £3.8m of contracts from 7 different commissioners to provide integrated health and wellbeing services
- The Vine Trust in Walsall secured a further grant of £900,000 from the Department of Education to expand its studio school providing vocational training to young people in the Black Country
- Vital Regeneration won £1,400,000 in contracts to scale their community consultation and communications services to Westminster borough council
- Wirral Christian Centre Trust raised £400k to build a nursery which has recently opened
For further information about our investment and contract readiness services please read here.