Eastside Primetimers will be holding a week-long series of advice surgeries in November on five key #BuildingBackBetter topics, one each day of the week. These will be scheduled from 2.30pm-3.30pm, with 10-to-15 minute advice slots available.
- Monday November 16th, 2.30pm-3.30pm – Financial resilience and strategic planning: with Richard Litchfield and Niamh Goggin – how you might review your cost and revenue model, focus on viable services, communicate a restructure process clearly, establish an income diversification plan, raise capital, or any other needs you have
- Tuesday November 17th, 2.30pm-3.30pm – Flexible working and recruitment: with Bernice Rook – how to review your work arrangements and training for staff, recruit and onboard virtually, overhaul your IT systems for flexible working, or any other needs you have
- Wednesday November 18th, 2.30pm-3.30pm – Mergers and partnerships: with Dave Garratt – how to review your partnerships, develop new ones, evaluate merger options, join our merger register, or any other needs you have
- Thursday November 19th, 2.30pm-3.30pm – Governance and leadership: with Dave Garratt – how to review your board’s performance and processes, recruit new trustees in line with your strategy, evaluate your board’s skills and balance, or any other needs you have
- Friday November 20th, 2.30pm-3.30pm – Digital transformation: with consultants Smriti Singh, Mike Griffin and Chris Dadd – how to shift more services online, review technology usage across your team, stay compliant with data protection, review the digital skills of your staff and trustees, or any other needs you have
If you would like to sign up or have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.