Eastside Primetimers have published the latest edition of EP Insights, our management briefing for charity and social sector leaders, with this exciting new issue focusing on ‘Flexible Work’. It explores how charities can not only understand flexible working better, but also discover new ways of implementing flexible working opportunities within their organisation through practical recommendations and case studies.
We’ve put together a range of contributions including:
- An interview with Kate Collins, chief executive at Teenage Cancer Trust, about her experience of working with interim managers and how it has benefitted her organisation
- Tips on interim management for not-for-profits from Eastside Primetimers’ Director of Membership and Resourcing, Bernice Rook
- Q&As with Simon Blake, chief executive at Mental Health First Aid, and Heather Black, managing director at Economic Change and Supermums
- Our selection of the 10 best resources and tools on flexible working for the busy charity leader
- Information and signup for our Foundation’s upcoming event on the Future of Work, to be held on January 21st
This management briefing is produced by Eastside Primetimers – the social sector consultants – for our network of clients and other colleagues who are involved in the social sector. Drawing on more than 1,400 capacity-building assignments and the experiences of more than 120 consultants located across the UK, our aim is to provide a sharply written and practical briefing for the busy social sector leader.
Our talent pool
We have a wide variety of skilled and experienced Interims within our talent pool. Interim roles we typically fill include CEO, Senior Manager or Director level roles in Finance, Fundraising, Marketing, HR, Operations, Project Management, Bid Writing, Merger & Partnership and Enterprise Development.
How can we help you?
For more information or to discuss your resourcing needs or recruitment options, contact Bernice Rook on 020 7250 8337 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.