- Topic: The hybrid leader
- Date and time: Wednesday 22 September, 14:00 – 15:00
- Type: digital member meeting
- Speakers: Peter Aiers, CEO, Churches Conservation Trust; Louise Stewart, CEO, Alexandra Palace; and speaker TBC, Eastside Primetimers
In the past few months, as we prepare for the new normal, we have been hearing the word ‘hybrid’ a lot. Although there has been a lot of talk about ‘hybrid working’, we haven’t had any meaningful discussions about being – or preparing to be – a hybrid leader. Join us as we explore what this means by asking, and answering, the following questions:
- How have our organisations adapted to a new way of working since March 2020?
- What has this meant to you as a leader?
- Is this change permanent, or are we likely to go back to what we had before the world turned upside down?
Date / time
Date(s) - 22/09/2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm