On November 24th, Eastside Primetimers will hold our next roundtable on charity governance. This session is the latest in our series of roundtable sessions for chief executives and managers of charities and not-for-profit organisations, focusing on how best to manage your organisation’s trustee Board.
Do any of these issues sound familiar?
- My Board is not really adding value
- My Board don’t understand the sector in which we are operating
- My Board only represent their own interests, not our organisation’s interests
- My Board is not providing the right challenge
- We need a different mix of Board members
Our roundtable will provide a forum for 10-20 senior and experienced individuals to explore these issues and the solutions that work. This 1.5 hour event is designed to provide the space for experiences and ideas to be shared confidentially under Chatham House rules.
The session will be facilitated by Dave Garratt, Eastside Primetimers associate director and a former charity chief executive, and Brent Thomas, one of our Directors who has governance experience around charities, education, pensions and company boards. It will be held on Zoom on Tuesday 24th November at 2.00pm-3.30pm.
If you would like to attend, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date / time
Date(s) - 24/11/2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm