The world of work is changing, and organisations everywhere are adopting new practices and technologies to attract and engage the right people, save cost and time, increase productivity and reduce their ecological footprint.
- It is estimated that by 2025, half of all employees will be working remotely
- New technologies enable workers to communicate from anywhere and any time and enjoy the experience
- People want more from their working lives – purpose, fulfillment and opportunities to develop and grow
Many non-profits are struggling to adapt and create a great work experience by highlighting their true value to potential employees (and volunteers).This is why we are bringing together leaders, funders, researchers, experts and influencers from across the charity and social enterprise sector to:
- Gain insights into how work is changing, the major trends globally and locally, the opportunities and risks and how to respond to them
- Share practical ideas and knowledge for creating great organisations that people want to be part of
- Facilitate connections and opportunities to collaborate and share learning
Book your place using the Sign Up button below.
Date / time
Date(s) - 21/01/2020
2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
NCVO Society Building