Leisure Trusts are facing unique challenges around resilience and sustainability. It is hard enough meeting annual targets, let alone those over three or five years, so what is the best contribution you can expect out of your Board?
Are these some of the issues you want to tackle?
- My Board is not helping me think through and deliver a realistic strategy;
- My Board don’t understand the pressures of the sector in which we are operating;
- How can I get my Board to make so much more of a contribution than they do?
- My Board is not providing the right challenge;
- We need a different mix of Board members, how do I find the right ones?
On April 29th we will hold the next in our successful series of roundtables for social sector organisations, this one focusing on how best to manage your organisation’s trustee Board. Our roundtable will provide a forum for 10-15 Leisure Trust senior managers to explore these issues and the solutions that work. This 1.5-2 hour event is designed to provide the space for experiences and ideas to be shared, under Chatham House rules.
The session will be facilitated by Brent Thomas, our governance director, and Neil Shearer, who is our Leisure Trust lead consultant. It will be at our London office, CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH (2 minute walk from Old Street Station) on Monday April 29th at 4.30pm.
If you would like to attend, email email@example.com to confirm your place, or contact us with any additional questions you have.
Date / time
Date(s) - 23/09/2019
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm