We would like to invite you to our upcoming roundtable on charity governance, on July 10th.
Do any of these issues sound familiar?
- My Board is not really adding value
- My Board don’t understand the sector in which we are operating
- My Board only represent their own interests, not our organisation’s interests
- My Board is not providing the right challenge
- We need a different mix of Board members
This session is the latest in our series of roundtable sessions for social sector organisations focusing on how best to manage your organisation’s trustee Board. Our roundtable will provide a forum for 10-20 senior and experienced individuals in the social sector (charities, housing associations, social enterprises, leisure trusts and similar organisations) to explore these issues and the solutions that work. This 1.5 -2 hour event is designed to provide the space for ideas to be shared, under Chatham House rules.
The session will be facilitated by Brent Thomas, one of our Directors who has governance experience of charity, education, pensions and company boards. It will be at our London office, CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH (2 minute walk from Old Street Station) on Wednesday 10th July at 4.30pm.
Date / time
Date(s) - 10/07/2019
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm