- My Board is not making enough of a contribution
- My Board don’t understand the pressures of the sector in which we are operating
- My Board doesn’t support the organisation, they only represent their own interests
- My Board is not providing the right challenge
- We need a different mix of Board members
In March we will hold the next in our series of roundtable sessions for social sector organisations, this one focusing on how best to manage your organisation’s trustee Board. Our roundtable will provide a forum for 10-20 senior and experienced individuals in the social sector (charities, housing associations, social enterprises, leisure trusts and similar organisations) to explore these issues and the solutions that work. This 1.5-2 hour event is designed to provide the space for ideas to be shared, under Chatham House rules.
The session will be facilitated by Brent Thomas, one of our Directors who has governance experience of charity, education, pensions and company boards. It will be at our London office, CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH (2 minute walk from Old Street Station) on Monday 25th March at 4.30pm.
Date / time
Date(s) - 25/03/2019
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm