If you are a heritage trust or charity, or considering a heritage project for the first time, we can help you to raise funds and deliver successful projects.
At Eastside Primetimers we are experienced in the design and delivery of projects that win support from the Architectural Heritage Fund (AHF), the National Lottery Heritage Fund (NLHF) and many other foundations and funds that support the sector.
Members of our team have managed heritage projects at a senior level and are currently helping to steer and support projects across the country, from the Isle of Wight to the north of England. We have experts in options appraisal, asset transfer, audience and business development, visitor experience, financial modelling, fundraising, capital project management and social enterprise.
We are also able to draw on a talent pool of consultants in everything from high street regeneration to market research, partner development and social impact management. This means expert project teams can be assembled to support the local and particular needs of any heritage client.
We are particularly well-placed to assist projects which are setting out to reverse the decline of the high street and wish to approach NLHF, HAZ or AHF Transforming Places through Heritage funds for this purpose.
What does our service include?
- Heritage viability and feasibility studies
- Options appraisal
- Business model reviews and business planning
- Financial modelling, including easy to use decision support tools
- Research and consultation
- Heritage project design and specification
- Audience development research and plans
- Asset transfer guidance and support
- Heritage fundraising strategies, engagement with funders and applications
- Heritage project action planning
- Project management
- Stakeholder and partnership development
- Capacity building and mentoring of your team
- Skills development and embedded learning for your team
- Strengthening of structures and governance
- Guidance on heritage best practice
- Heritage marketing and new audience development
- Sustainability plans
If we are a good fit to the needs of your project, we will work alongside you to prepare or support a funding application at our own risk.
How can we help you?
Get in touch now to discuss how we can work in partnership to develop great heritage projects that will benefit your community. Call 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com to arrange a conversation with our heritage specialist Kevin Davey.