In addition to the direct work we do with organisations, we operate as a provider on a range of funded programmes:
- As part of the Go Mutual Consortium – formally appointed by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport under the Mutual Support Programme 2.0. – we provide support to potential and existing Public Service Mutuals
- As an approved provider on the Forward Enterprise Fund
- As a provider for the Access Enterprise Development Programme
- As a social investment advisor on the Reach Fund
- Evaluations, diagnostics and delivery projects under the National Lottery Community Fund (formerly Big Lottery) Reaching Communities programme
- Helping heritage organisations build capacity or develop strategies under the National Lottery Heritage Fund’s (NLHF) Resilient Heritage grant scheme and the separate Architectural Heritage Fund.
- Specialist packages of support for Lloyds Bank Foundation-funded small charities
We also have a long and successful track record on past funded programmes:
- Central government programmes with the Department for Education and Department of Health
- Local authority funded projects with Suffolk County Council and Walsall Council
- Programmes funded by trusts such as the City Bridge Trust and Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Over 30 projects under the Local Sustainability Fund, run by the National (then Big) Lottery on behalf of the Office for Civil Society
- Raising £16,220,879 in new contracts and investment for organisations as an approved provider for the Investment and Contract Readiness Fund ICRF
- As an approved provider on the Big Potential programme, helping organisations with investment and contract readiness
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can help your organisation make a transformational change by providing specialist advice and support.