In addition to the direct services we provide for individual organisations, we are a registered provider of charity fund support consultancy services on a range of programmes including:
- As an approved provider on the Forward Enterprise Fund
- As a provider for the Access Enterprise Development Programme
- As a social investment advisor on the Reach Fund
- Evaluations, diagnostics and delivery projects under the National Lottery Community Fund (formerly Big Lottery) Reaching Communities programme
- Helping heritage organisations build capacity or develop strategies under the National Lottery Heritage Fund’s (NLHF) and the Architectural Heritage Fund.
Our past charity fund experience
We also have a long and successful track record on other funded programmes:
- Specialist packages of support for Lloyds Bank Foundation-funded small charities
- As part of the Go Mutual Consortium – formally appointed by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport under the Mutual Support Programme 2.0. – we have supported potential and existing Public Service Mutuals
- Central government programmes with the Department for Education and Department of Health
- Local authority funded projects in Suffolk and Walsall
- Programmes funded by trusts such as the City Bridge Trust and Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Over 30 projects under the Local Sustainability Fund, run by the National Lottery on behalf of the Office for Civil Society
- Raising £16,220,879 in new contracts and investment for organisations as an approved provider for the Investment and Contract Readiness Fund (ICRF)
- As an approved provider on the Big Potential programme, helping organisations with investment and contract readiness
How can we help you?
Please note that we are not a charity fund ourselves, but we do act as a provider of consultancy support on a number of funds and also offer help in giving applications the best chance of success.
If you are interested, please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can help your organisation make a transformational change by providing specialist advice and support.