Website Pursuing Independent Paths (PiP)
We are entering a new and exciting phase in our development having recently moved to a purpose-built new home, which enables us to support a larger number of students and a wider variety of needs. We are also undergoing a strategic review of the organisation and our ambitions for growth and have created the new role of Head of Fundraising and Communications to help design our growth and development strategy and deliver the funding we need to meet our delivery ambitions.
You will work closely with the CEO and the management team to turn our strategy into a business plan to further develop our wonderful work. Your key accountabilities include:
- Developing and implementing the income generation and communications strategy
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of the PiP brand and proposition while creating marketing opportunities to build the brand awareness
- Directing and nurturing the fundraising and communications team to deliver innovative fundraising activities and support their growth
- Working alongside the CEO to develop the overall organisation strategy
- Development of the strategy for Fruitful (our vocational social enterprise and student training pathway) as a means of leveraging corporate support
What you will bring to succeed:
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Empathy with people with a learning disability and autism
- Proven experience of growing and developing corporate partnerships
- Track record of delivering income generation strategy
- Ability to inspire and direct a small team and volunteers
- Confidence to approach new business prospects on the telephone, face-to-face and in writing
- Track record of building and implementing communications strategy to raise profile and brand awareness by overseeing online/offline channels
- Ability to write inspiring and engaging communications
- Experience in setting and managing budgets, working with and presenting financial information
This post will require an enhanced DBS check to be undertaken. Having a criminal record will not necessarily disqualify you from acquiring the post.
What you will get out of this role:
- You will get an opportunity to be part of an organisation that offers fun, lively and enjoyable environment for staff to thrive in and lots of opportunities to make a positive difference to the lift others and give voice, agency and equity to all.
- This role offers opportunities to deputise for the CEO which could help you transition into an executive role in the future.
- £45,000 – £52,000 pa depending on experience
How to apply:
Application is by CV and a covering letter which should indicate why you are interested in applying for the role and how you meet the role requirements addressing the specific criteria set out in the person specification (see candidate pack). We recognise that your experience may be from unpaid roles as well as paid employment – please include any voluntary work if it helps to show why you are the right candidate for the job.Download Candidate Information Pack
Please email your application to Renu Gundala at Eastside Primetimers (email@example.com). If you would like a call to discuss the role in more detail, with Renu, please email her to arrange a convenient time.
The closing date for applications is 4 December 2022 and shortlisting telephone or online interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. We may close the role early, should we receive sufficient number of applications.
Interviews with PiP will take place w/c 12 December & w/c 19 December 2022.
We value equality and diversity, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee to offer an interview to those with a disability who meet the minimum criteria. Please let us know how we can best support you to demonstrate your skills, experience, and potential during the recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.