There is a new capacity building grant fund to help you further measure your impact. The Impact for Growth strand of the Access Impact Management Programme will fund social impact projects up to £50k.
However, in order to qualify you must register for the fund’s initial training session. It takes a few minutes to register. The link will also give you further programme information and eligibility criteria. Places are limited and during the pilot phase places went in a matter of days, leaving many disappointed that they could not apply for the grant – speed is of the essence.
At Eastside Primetimers, we’ve built our understanding of this programme though our significant involvement in the pilot phase and we would be glad to discuss this opportunity with you. We are able to invest our own time and resources in drafting applications if you wish to apply after the training day. However our capacity is limited, so do let us know if this is of interest as soon as possible.
Key points to know:
- As with the pilot, applicants must first attend a free one day impact management training session – the sign up deadline for this is 4pm on Wednesday September 6th. Places at the training are limited and signing up does not guarantee a place, but it is a vital first step
- Access expect to award 26 grants with an average value of £50k – the application deadline will be January 29th
- Applicants need to be financially stable and willing to contribute to project costs
- Access are keen to fund diverse organisations from different sectors and across the regions, just as long as they deliver direct support to individuals (there are caveats for federated networks or infrastructure organisations)
- The focus is on improving impact measurement and management to win contracts or secure social investment. Applications most likely to succeed will have a specific contract or investment target in their ‘line of sight’, and ideally be new to contracting and/or investment
We will be looking to develop draft applications through November and December, and look forward to hearing from you if interested to progress this opportunity. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7250 8334 and we can arrange a further call with one of our impact consultants.