Are you interested in the charity and social enterprise sector, and offering great recruitment services to great organisations? Closing date: July 30th 2021.
EP Recruitment Services
Eastside Primetimers offers specialist interim, executive recruitment and search services to the not-for-profit sector. We are dedicated to supporting the charity sector to recruit the best candidates at a senior level, thereby strengthening leadership teams and increasing the capacity and effectiveness of social sector organisations. A social enterprise ourselves, we have a unique understanding of the recruitment and resourcing issues that the charity sector faces.
We recruit to senior level roles on an interim, permanent and board basis. Typical roles include: CEO; Director; Head of; Chair; Treasurer; Trustee.
The aim of this role is to deliver the highest quality recruitment process to our charity clients. Working closely with our Director of Recruitment and Membership, you will manage the recruitment process for our permanent and board services from start to finish, including but not limited to attracting and engaging candidates, screening CVs, conducting interviews as well as presenting candidates to hiring managers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with proven, hands-on recruitment experience who enjoys taking full ownership of the recruitment process and developing strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates to work in a sector with genuine social values.
Duties will include:
- Identify, engage and nurture top talent via different recruitment methods including social media, executive search and job boards.
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process including, putting together information on the role for candidates, attracting a diverse range of candidates, screening CVs, conducting interviews, producing longlists and presenting them to hiring managers as well as after care and providing feedback to candidates
- Providing an excellent service and offering expert advice to our charity clients and nurturing relationships with hiring managers.
- Provide expert advice and support to candidates, harnessing candidate relationships and building networks with both active and passive candidates.
Benefits of working with EP
- Working in the charity sector is hugely fulfilling and enables you to have an impact that you might not get working in other sectors
- There are a huge variety of organisations in the charity sector, and we work across all of them, so the roles, candidates and client organisations provide real diversity and interest
- We have strong social values and a genuine desire to do ‘good’ recruitment for ‘good’ organisations
- We are offering a competitive salary without the pressure of commission related earnings
- We offer flexible working – the 2.5 days can be worked as compressed hours across the week for example
We can offer a flexible role that will suit someone who has other duties and interests. The salary will be based on a full time equivalent of £42-45k, to which we will add a pension contribution of 3% and the chance to be part of our annual company bonus which could pay out up to an additional 10% of your salary.
Please download the job description for further information before you apply. To apply please send a CV and a covering letter that tells us how you meet the specification to Dawn McNulty, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th July, with shortlisting interviews taking place through August (with flexibility over the holiday period).