Abi is an experienced fundraising and communications professional with a strong operational and managerial track record in the corporate and social sector. With over 30 years of experience she is highly skilled at articulating and communicating vision, an accomplished writer and presenter, who takes a strategic approach to communications and culture to drive change.
Abi is particularly interested in helping charities build strategic and funding partnerships with the corporate sector.
Key skills & experience
- Stakeholder engagement
- Sustainability partnerships between business and charities
- Transformation programmes
- Securing private and public funding
- Communications and brand strategy
- Non-financial reporting
- Delivered £10m fundraising target in FY 2017/18 and 2018/19
- Implemented Board approved strategy to transform fundraising and marketing with £420k investment and 3-year growth plan
- Stabilised two departments following 50% staff turnover pre-arrival
- Set up Philanthropy team to reorient stakeholder management
- Launched new delivery model in 2016 to improve performance and impact of employment programmes for young people, reducing costs and improving outcomes.