Angela is an experienced charity CEO, and has transformed and grown two charities into national brands.
A strategy consultant by background, originally from PA Consulting Group, Angela is quickly able to get to the core issue, and bring teams with her to share and achieve goals. A trained Prince 2 project manager, she has also run large funded projects from start up through to on time and on budget delivery.
Angela has an engaging and empathic style, which is equally effective motivating teams, as working with Boards.
In her spare time she is Fundraising Trustee for a maths charity, Enterprise Adviser for a special needs school in East London and member of the Advisory Board of Treasure Earth Prize.
Key skills & experience
- Strategic business planning
- Charity mergers from horizon scanning to implementation
- Charity governance
- Charity growth and development
- Project management
- Change management
- Interim management
- As charity CEO, led the transformation of a small charity into a national brand, through digital systems and improved supporter engagement
- Initiated, negotiated and implemented the merger of two grant-giving charities
- Set up an Advisory board to Design and launch a national grants programme
- Built a national partnership network to improve service provision to survivors of human trafficking
- Advised an educational charity through a funding crisis and a change in CEO
- Fundraising Trustee for Number Champions UK, previously a Trustee of Keep Britain Tidy