Anita has vast experience and a sustained record of success in the Third Sector and central government. Her wide-ranging skill set, underpinned by a passion for making a difference, an unshakable belief in people and an enduring sense of humour have been used to good effect over the last 20 years, supporting and empowering organisations to realise their ambitions.
Key skills & experience
- Strategic Planning and Leadership: Focuses on developing strategies that invest in future sustainable business success. Presents sound business cases supported with strong evidence.
- Change Management and Transformation: Organises business resources and processes so that all are working towards common goals. Uses management information to highlight priority areas and ensure planned expenditure delivers anticipated benefits.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management: Firm believer in participative style of engagement to encourage ideas and good decision making at all levels. Helps identify development needs and addresses through planned training supported with mentoring and coaching.
- Business Development: Conducts a structured approach to determining the best methods for gaining competitive advantage, higher quality and stronger performance to support sustainability.
- Communication: Wide experience of influencing stakeholders at national and local level. Consistent, clear, inclusive and fact-based communication style. Considers other viewpoints and drivers when deciding most appropriate communication method and content.
- Provided accessible professional support to help CEOs and Boards seeking ways to transform their organisations to be fit for the future. In particular, provided HR/organisational development expertise to a number of not for profit organisations who received central government funding in order to increase capacity and sustainability.
- Coordinated the creation of consortiums between small, local charities to successfully avoid aggressive takeover bid by a national charity therefore preserving local authority service contracts.
- Designing and facilitating workshops and coaching sessions for very senior managers within the private sector who were considering transitioning across to working or volunteering in the third sector.
- Authored publications for the Department of Health and Equalities and Human Rights Commission, translating legislative requirements into operational best practice for front line professionals.