Dr Carole Easton, OBE undertakes interim Chief and Senior Executive roles and delivers experienced consultancy to the not for profit sector. She advises and mentors senior leaders from her own vast experience as a Chief Executive in range of national charities.
Carole is an expert at finding constructive solutions to difficult issues and ensure that charities are meeting their charitable objectives in the best possible way.
Key skills & experience
- Leading restructure and change management
- Implementing mergers
- Stakeholder engagement and collaboration
- Campaigning and research
- Non-executive board roles of charities and commission in public sector initiatives
- Six and half years as Chief Executive of Young Women’s Trust, leading transformation, re-branding and relaunching of the charity
- Development of a small grants programme
- Trustee and School Governor