With her balanced view of organisational structure and management, Carolyn helps deliver positive change as an independent researcher and consultant to not for profits. She advises and delivers on evaluation, social research, action plans and strategy, as well as bid writing and project delivery.
Carolyn’s experience spans across the voluntary sector, health and local government. She has also worked with the European Commission on several large funds and programmes. Carolyn is a trained NLP coach, an active member of Birmingham Women in Business Network and Prince II qualified.
Key skills & experience
- Horizon scanning
- European funding advice
- Action planning and strategy development
- Bid writing and assessment
- Capacity building support
- Evaluation and evaluation models
- Data generation and analysis
- Evaluation for Money Advice Service project for kidney patients
- Research on Impact+ training and evaluation tool for Erasmus+
- Social Return on Investment study for a not for profit organisation in health and welfare field
- Review of voluntary organisation for Reaching Communities Lottery capacity building fund
- Adviser to Women’s Suffrage Centenary Funding panel
- Bidding support for arts organisation