Cath is a no-nonsense Fundraiser who supports individuals and/or teams to deliver results.
She has 20 years’ experience in the charity sector and was a Director of Fundraising and Communications before becoming a Fundraising Consultant. Cath offers strategic advice and/or hands on fundraising depending on each client’s needs.
Key skills & experience
- Charity reviews to advise where charities might concentrate their efforts to deliver the best results
- Providing Recommendations Report and an Action Plan to show the charity how to deliver success
- Strategic advice
- Strategic review of the fundraising function and kick started the agreed Action Plan by becoming Interim Director for a hospice
- Advised a small, local charity on how they could diversify their income including identifying and researching possible Trust funders
- Interim Director of Fundraising and Communications for World Child Cancer
- Interim Head of Charity for East & North Herts Hospitals Charity