Catherine is currently Chief Executive of Paul’s Cancer Support Centre in South West London. She has several years’ experience in the charity sector as a CEO, Trustee and a Consultant with a particular interest in health and social care.
Key skills & experience
- Experience as a CEO both permanent and interim
- Significant experience of leading health and social care charities and of providing cancer support services
- Fundraising, particularly Trusts and Foundations
- Governance, Strategy and Business Planning
- The Olive Tree Cancer Support Centre: Fundraising plan and mentoring. Invited to be Chair of Trustees.
- Turning Point Trust: Trusts and Foundations Fundraising plan
- Mausolea and Monuments Trust: Strategy for increasing and widening membership