A commercial technologist with 20 plus years’ experience in product development. Chris has launched many successful digital services for organizations around the world. He enjoys troubleshooting, lowering costs, innovating new revenue streams and leading teams through change.
Key skills & experience
• Digital Solutions Expertise (mobile, web, SEO, PPC, automation)
• Social Media Marketing
• Product Portfolio Strategy
• Payments Tech Expertise
• Team Leadership Coach
- Age Exchange: Advising on creative ways to use digital to help their service users who suffer with various types of dementia
- Power to Change: Presented a Digital Bootcamp webinar to 25 community organizations on tactics and tools to consider post lockdown; leading to 1-2-1 sessions.
- Circle of Life Rediscovery: Reviewing product portfolio and producing marketing plan.
- Wycombe Museum: Modernising their website.
- Cancer Central: Kickstarted first digital launch as advisor, chatbot designer and practitioner.