Chris is a seasoned CEO with over 35 years’ experience across the voluntary sector, health and local authorities. He was CEO of the Thomas Coram Foundation, Deputy CEO of Barnardo’s and CEO of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health. His particular skills lie in helping with strategy, working with boards and CEO’s on wicked operational issues and mentoring senior managers on strategic and management issues.
Key skills & experience
Chris has led major structural change in two large organizations, can help focus on good governance with charities and has extensive funding experience with trusts and foundations. He also advises on the contracting of services and amalgamation of charities.
- Coach and mentor to both the Royal College of GP’s and the Royal College of Psychiatry
- Consultant at Lumos, working on policies
- Advisor to Wye International on strategy
- Special Advisor to the CQC
- Non- Executive Director of the Devon wide Clinical Commissioning Group