Claire is a Communications and Partnerships Consultant with over 15 years of youth and community development experience, providing leadership across charitable and statutory organisations.
As a senior strategic leader, she has successfully generated income through high profile projects working alongside stakeholders and C-suite executives. Claire has a knack for turning passion and purpose into production and profit.
Key skills & experience
- Agile project management
- Community engagement expert
- Communications specialist – creating campaigns, events and sharing compelling stories to generate income and organisational growth
- Award-winning journalist
- Generated over £1.7 million between 2017-2019, working on senior stakeholder partnerships for Brent 2020 London Borough of Culture, OPDC Greater Place Scheme 2018-2019 and Big Lottery Sport England Family Fund 2018.
- Extensive events management, with a sample of events across the past two years at prestigious venues; Wembley National Stadium, The Law Society, RAF Museum and Madame Tussauds.
- Grew membership of an infrastructure support charity from 40 members to 110+ members in 2 years.