Danielle has operated at Director level for over 15 years, within large NHS & Public Sector organisations’ leading on Strategic Business & Financial Planning, Business Development & Change Management projects, Performance Management, Financial & organisational Governance and Contracting and Commissioning. Danielle has led significant merger and change management programmes, including taking large teams through a complex MoJ merger and privatisation process. Within the Third Sector, Danielle has mentored a range of CEO’s supporting them on Business & Financial growth, development of Income Diversification options, financial & governance reviews and partnership developments. Danielle has also undertaken crisis management support in the Third Sector, supporting senior staff for a charity undergoing financial crisis.
Danielle has also held Non-Executive Director roles within a large NHS Commissioning organisation and a Social Enterprise, which Danielle helped set up. Danielle currently holds a Trustee role for a charity seeking to support training and employment opportunities for ex-offenders, leading on Business & Financial Strategy.
As a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and a member of the Institute of Directors, Danielle offers strong Governance & Risk Management experience, combined with strong Strategic Leadership experience. She is passionate about and highly experienced in supporting Third Sector organisations to develop their business and financial capabilities, to add social value and support vulnerable communities.
Key skills & experience
- Mentoring Chief Executives in the Third Sector to attain business & financial growth and develop Income Diversification strategies.
- Strong Strategic Leadership experience, including a Post Graduate qualification in Strategic Leadership and a Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) qualification.
- Supporting organisations to develop business & financial strategies, to attain long-term viability.
- Leading large teams through complex merger and change management programmes, including complex mergers and privatisation.
- Significant Governance and Risk Management experience at Board level, supported by Danielle’s membership to the Institute of Directors.
- Business Planning development, including SWOT analysis and competitor analysis.
- Strong partnership and stakeholder experience across sectors, including mentoring CEO’s on strategic partnership opportunities.
- Crisis Management advice and support for charities experiencing financial crisis.
- Costing & Contracting skills within both provider and commissioning organisations, including complex and high-risk Payment by Results (PbR) contracts.
- Qualified accountant, leading on all aspects of financial reporting and financial statutory requirements, with a focus on outcomes and efficiency.
- Strong background in Public Sector Commissioning & Contracting Frameworks.
- A qualified Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner.
- Within the Lloyds Foundation – Enhance Programmes, Danielle have mentored several Chief Executive Officers helping to develop business & financial viability, Income Diversification projects and Financial Governance reviews.
- Within the Local Sustainability Projects, working with the Chief Executive & Senior Management Team to review and develop business & financial strategies; Income Diversification options and improving organisational systems, including financial, retail and donor system reviews.
- Change, transformation & project management, including merger reviews, leading privatisation programmes and due diligence projects.
- Supporting charities & social enterprises to develop Business Strategies and Plans, working with key strategic partners & stakeholders.
- Providing advice and support for senior staff in charities undergoing financial crisis.
- Supporting Third Sector organisations complete complex European Social Fund (ESF) financial returns and develop methodologies for future financial reporting.
- Developing financial & partnership diagnostics, frameworks & efficiency reviews.