Danielle has operated at Director level for over 15 years, within large NHS & Public Sector organisations’ leading on Strategic Business & Financial Planning, Business Development & Change Management projects, Financial Modelling & Reporting, Performance Management, Contracting and Commissioning. Danielle has also held Non-Executive Director roles within a large NHS Commissioning organisation and a Social Enterprise, which Danielle helped set up.
As a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and a member of the Institute of Directors, Danielle offers strong Governance & Risk Management experience. She is passionate about and highly experienced in supporting Third Sector organisations develop their business and financial capabilities to add social value and support vulnerable communities.
Key skills & experience
- Mentoring Chief Executives to attain financial growth and develop Income Diversification strategies.
- Supporting organisations to develop business & financial strategies.
- Change management programmes, including leading large teams through complex mergers and privatisation
- Costing & Contracting skills within both provider and commissioning organisations, including complex and high-risk Payment by Results (PbR) contracts.
- Governance and Risk Management.
- Qualified accountant with a focus on outcomes and efficiency
- Strong background in Public Sector Commissioning Frameworks
- Within the Lloyds Foundation – Enhance Programmes, Danielle have mentored several Chief Executive Officers helping to develop business & financial viability.
- Supporting Third Sector organisations complete complex European Social Fund (ESF) financial returns and develop methodologies for future financial reporting.
- Developing financial & partnership diagnostics, frameworks & efficiency reviews.
- Change, transformation & project management, including merger reviews and due diligence
- Within the Local Sustainability Projects, working with the Chief Executive & Senior Management Team to review and develop organisational systems, including financial, retail and donor system reviews.