A highly independent Third Sector consultant operating at a senior level with Boards, Chief Executives, and senior managers. D’Arcy excels in strategy and leadership development, mentoring, performance improvement, evaluation, significant organisational change, including mergers and development. He is motivated by being able to unlock the potential of people and organisations so they can have a bigger social impact.
D’Arcy has a wide knowledge of and experience in effective strategic development and change processes in not-for-profit and voluntary organisations. With twelve years of hands-on experience as a charity CEO, he has led a number of charities through change and development. Specialising in working with Boards and leadership teams often as an interim CEO to promote a productive governance culture and provide an essential understanding of financial management as key tools in delivering the changes that organisations need.
Key skills & experience
- Strategic development – board and charity
- Board evaluation and governance
- Mergers and collaborative working
- Interim leadership
- Panasonic Trust – Governance restructure and secretariate support.
- British Psychoanalytical Council – Interim CEO.
- Cancer Research (Wales) – Governance
- Institution of Civil Engineers – Governance
- MQ – Interim CEO
- The Solicitors Chairty – Interim CEO
- Wellness With A Goal – Interim CEO
- The Film and TV Charity – Interim CEO.
- The Smallwood Trust– Interim CEO