David has worked in the voluntary sector since 1989, including five years as CEO of Shooting Star Chase, one of the country’s largest children’s hospices.
Since becoming a consultant in 2017, he has worked with over 25 clients on projects covering income generation, collaboration and merger, governance, strategy, stakeholder reviews and workshop facilitation. He has also undertaken interim Director roles and is currently mentoring a number of charity Directors.
Key skills & experience
- Extensive fundraising and income generation experience
- Collaboration and merger facilitation
- Governance expertise and experience
- Strategy development
- Stakeholder engagement
- Mentoring senior staff
- Strategy review for Local Hospice Lottery
- Interim Director of Fundraising support for Alexander Devine Children’s Hospice
- Mentoring for three different charity directors
- Merger feasibility study for two healthcare charities
- Governance reviews for three different charities