Emma works on strategies and projects that are about either health systems and/or people and often both. She is passionate about health inequity, education and development, health service reform and supporting people, teams and organisations to develop and grow.
Key skills & experience
Emma can connect big picture thinking to tangible delivery and support teams, leaders and organisations in considering their approach to challenges and opportunities. She has specific skills in strategic planning, strategy development, charity governance, workforce engagement, team development, leadership development, health service and workforce redesign, coaching, partnering working.
- Re-brand and new five-year strategy as CEO of St Giles Hospice
- Facilitating with other the achievement of Birmingham as a Compassionate City
- Participating in setting up a Board effectiveness review
- Working with the Neighbourhood Integration Team looking at OD Development
- Development of a Specialist Palliative Care Demand Modelling Tool