A former charity CEO, Felicia is a proven expert in leading charities to transformational success. She helps small-to-medium charities operate more effectively, particularly through organisational and governance reviews, strategic planning, crisis management, and more.
Key skills & experience
Felicia is an expert in leading and implementing major organisational reviews—including needs assessments, strategic planning and charitable governance. She is a qualified lawyer, bringing exceptional analytical skills as well as a first-hand understanding of running small-to-medium charities.
Felicia has CEO-level experience transforming small-to-medium UK and international charities. She brings a range of skills—including crisis management, strategic planning, financial overhaul, and fundraising planning—to help charities achieve their full potential.
She is experienced in international development and international law, and has worked and lived across the world. She is highly skilled in project and programme design, management and evaluation, as well as change and crisis management. Felicia has worked as an expert consultant to major organisations including the United Nations Development Programme, World Vision, UNICEF, and Addaction, as well as UK charities of all sizes.
- Organisational strength reviews / health checks for a wide range of small-to-medium UK charities
- Coordination and finalisation of a four-year strategic planning process for a refugee-support charity
- Development of a four-year fundraising strategy for a charity needing to diversify its fundraising base, build growth, and prepare for the end of a major grant
- Restructure review, including staff and Trustee consultation, for a charity undergoing a financial crisis
- Crisis management advice and support for senior staff and Trustees at a charity facing multiple redundancies
- Interim CEO-level roles, including in crisis situations
- Other recent projects, including: Trustee training on fundraising, finances, the role of Trustees and diversity; developing a Code of Conduct for Trustees; drafting policies on Financial Management, Volunteers, Trustees / Governance, Grants Management; and managing the grant application process for the British & Foreign School Society.