Fiona has 20 years’ experience working across the charity and local authority sectors, predominantly focussing on women’s and children’s rights and empowerment. She brings senior strategic experience of navigating different challenges and is a very solutions-focussed consultant, working with stakeholders and beneficiaries from a bottom up, collaborative approach. She also supports charities with governance and internal processes, bringing 7 years’ experience of being a trustee of a women’s rights charity and working with Boards across a number of other organisations, including as a CEO of a large charity.
Key skills & experience
- Strategic planning and operational development and planning
- Collaborative organisational development and change
- Governance support to Board and to C-Suite Executives
- Business development and development and support for bid writing and competitive tenders
- Detailed knowledge of commissioning
- Supporting the development of a sexual and reproductive health transformation programme in the East of England, including commissioning discrete projects aimed at supporting women with additional needs.
- Conducting a peer review for a local authority based in the North to support the development of their violence against women and girls’ work.
- Developing a 5-year organisational strategy for a national women’s organisation