Janice is an accomplished Human Resources & Organisational Director and Executive Coach specialising in organisational development and change. She supports CEO’s and senior leaders who want to generate really powerful change to review and develop their organisations to become stronger to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Janice is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, has an MBA and is a qualified coach accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council. Her work has been recognised and awarded nationally and regionally by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, Women in Housing and Midlands Excellence. She is a champion of equalities and diversity and has worked on changing attitudes, behaviour and practice at every level.
Key skills & experience
- Top level business leadership in the social sector, with the expertise and insight to determine strategy, direction and control of social businesses in the interests of service users, board, regulators and staff.
- Mergers and acquisitions handling the governance, constitutional business case, strategic and structural issues through to successful merger and integration.
- Project Advisor and Organisational Development Advisor for Job Change LSF Project. Working with the organisation to develop a Recruitment Agency for job seekers in Wolverhampton and the Black Country.
- Project Advisor and Organisational Development Advisor for Greater Manchester Youth Network. Working with the Senior Leadership Team to develop their organisational development strategy.
- Organisational Development Advisor for Relate Greater Manchester South LSF Project. Working with the Senior Leadership Team to develop an organisational structure and development strategy to deliver their transition to an independent charity.