Jennifer is an experienced Business Development and Income Generation senior manager within the not for profit sector. She has vast experience leading on competitive tendering processes and funding applications. As a natural networker and communicator, Jennifer excels in identifying, negotiating and securing partnership and consortia arrangements.
Key skills & experience
- Tender writing and funding applications;
- Developing processes and procedures to ensure organisations are funding ready
- Writing funding strategies and action plans
- Presentation and interview preparation for tender/funding applications
- Facilitating the development of new ideas, embedding innovation and coaching/mentoring support
- Currently supporting a start-up charity to become ‘income generation’ ready and to devise a one-year fundraising strategy and associated activity.
- Development of a national plan to collate data on retenders, new business, business proposals, contract variations and property developments to inform pipeline planning and resource allocation.
- Mentored a Charity Works Graduate, coached and supported income generating teams.
- Managed a team that in Jan 2018 were awarded an internal Recognition Award for exceeding income targets and demonstrating strong performance.