Jenny has over 25 years’ experience in leading and managing teams. As a previous Director for HR and customer services in both membership and not for profit organisations, she is experienced in working at both strategic and operational levels with limited resources. She understands the tensions between stakeholder groups and the not for profit objectives against and the need to generate income through commercial activities to remain sustainable.
Jenny brings expertise in recruitment for executive and non-executive board members, as well as developing organisations’ capabilities and capacity through people and technology.
Key skills & experience
- Reviews on skills, structures, business processes and culture at team, function and organisation level to build capability and capacity/deliver performance improvement/new business direction
- Facilitating strategy development workshops, team development, board away days
- Engaging and collaborating with leaders, managers and teams across organisations to help encourage culture changes.
- Design and delivery of learning and development programmes
- Provided specialist HR advice/served as panel member for an Independent Workplace Culture Review for a large international charity
- Designed and delivered management skills and equal opportunities training for professional membership body
- Managed capability review to look at effectiveness of marketing and business development teams, outcomes included: redesign of sales and marketing teams, revised sales commission schemes, mentoring of senior managers on commercial skills for commercial arm of not for profit organisation
- Led workforce development strategy to address recruitment and retention issues for London based workforce
- A review and redesign of sub-contractor arrangements and agreements.