Jim is a strategy consultant operating in the community healthcare and social sectors. He works with funding institutions, non-profits, and the public sector to design innovative and effective solutions to address some of UK’s most challenging issues.
Jim’s particular focus is developing strategies and strengthening organisations so that they can improve health and social outcomes for the people they serve and reduce the demand on statutory health and social care provision.
Key skills & experience
Jim has supported clients on topics related to service innovation, social investment, cost-benefit analysis, social impact systems, business development, change management, capital projects, and financial modelling.
- Growth strategy and business development for a Forestry NGO
- Economic and financial cost benefit analysis for social prescribing project
- Service redesign and financial modelling for new home adaptations service for a Housing association
- Access Foundation – developed CRM based impact management system
- Big Lottery Fund – led teams on wide ranging engagements (Big Potential Breakthrough)
- Community Healthcare Provider – independent advice on restructuring existing debt and raising new debt to fund capital projects.