An experienced professional with over 20 years’ experience in the social sector Jo has a proven track record in business development and programme management, most recently working with external funders to secure the investment and resources needed to develop sustainable and high impact charities and social enterprises.
Jo currently manages our work with funds helping charities and social enterprises to grow and diversify their income streams. Jo oversees our work with social investment including helping organisations to secure Reach fund grants and introductions to investors.
Jo previously worked for Lloyds of London, Notting Hill Housing Trust and Shelter.
Key skills & experience
- Project and programme management
- Business development
- Income generation
- Social enterprise development
- Corporate social responsibility
- Organisational diagnostics
- Volunteer management
- Managed EP’s Financial Management Programme funded by City Bridge Trust
- Has helped over 20 organisations to secure Reach fund grants and access support from the EP pool of consultants to get investment ready.
- Managed Heath and Social Care Volunteering Fund which provided organisational diagnostic and capacity building support to charities in health and social care funded by Department of Health.
- Merger search and selection for a large disability charity
- Managed relationships and projects with a number of key funders and investors such as Social Investment Business, Power to Change, City Bridge Trust, Big Issue Invest, CAF Venturesome and Ethex.