Jo is an established consultant with over 15 years of experience in the not-for-profit sector, having previously been employed by Eastside Primetimers as Project and Resourcing Manager.
Prior to working for Eastside Primetimers, Jo followed a career as a secondary school teacher and then as a manager in the not-for-profit sector, with roles at Lloyd’s (community affairs and corporate social responsibility), Notting Hill Housing Trust (volunteer and corporate partnerships management) and Shelter (programme management). For Eastside Primetimers, Jo worked on the Youth Sector Development Fund, Health and Social Care Volunteering Fund and is now managing the City Bridge Trust Financial Management Programme. She also supports business development, including work on Big Potential and Power to Change.
Key skills & experience
- Project and Programme Management
- Lead generation/business development
- Volunteer Management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Organisational Diagnostics
- Partnerships and commissioning
- Programme management of Health and Social Care Volunteering Fund (HSCVF)
- Organisational Diagnostic (Read Together, HSCVF)
- Merger search and selection for a large disability charity
- Market scoping and commissioning work for DABD (Big Potential Advanced)
- Partnership and grant application support to Women’s Aids (Lloyds Bank Foundation)
- Programme management of City Bridge Trust Financial Management Programme
- Lead generation and business development (Big Potential and Power to Change)
Outside of EP Jo has been involved in her local primary school as a member of the PTA, was a board member for a community owned bookshop and works part time as a florist.