John is a positive and enthusiastic person who believes there is always a solution. He balances his technical expertise with personal empathy, working alongside senior executives and NED’s on challenging and rewarding projects.
John has 40 years of experience working in the housing and not-for-profit sector. His experience spans a wide range of projects including large and small mergers, integration projects and change management.
Key skills & experience
- Governance and Legal Transformation in Mergers and also in ‘Steady State’.
- Risk Based Due Diligence pre-Merger.
- Integration – Planning and Delivery.
- Development and Communication of Risk Strategies.
- Corporate Plan development.
- Led 5 Housing mergers, most recently with two large G15 Housing Associations.
- Developed innovative methods for identifying where organisations need to spend their time on risk management.
- Introduced Executive Risk Management Teams developing cross organisation responsibility.
- Developed Strategies and roll out for influencing partners and stakeholders.
- Delivered events and conferences for sector, partners and staff.
- Designed and Delivered Executive and Management Development and Training for Executives/Individuals and Groups/Teams.
- Designed and delivered Project Management Training for more than 100 managers.
- Designed and Delivered an ‘Essentials for Managers’ training programme on People Management.