A digital technology consultant working with people, process, data and technology to meet an organisation’s strategic and practical needs.
He has over 32 years of professional digital experience beginning in tech leadership and digital solutions at creative and marketing agencies and Accenture, working across global brands, UK central government and non-profits.
He is now fully focused on the non-profit sector using digital to enable strategy, execution, and operations.
Key skills & experience
- Digital transformation, innovation and social impact
- Digital technology platforms strategy, procurement and architecture, product and service design
- Capability assessment, building, operating model and change management
- Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Agile, DevOps. Systems integration, cloud and infrastructure
- Assessed the technical resources at Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years to help establish an organisational model of digital roles, practices, culture and systems in a roadmap for navigating change while balancing business as usual.
- Conducted a digital capability assessment and model to drive marketplace assessment for a new enterprise technology stack with a two-year roadmap for Pituitary Foundation.
- Advised and guided business case and supplier procurement process for a digital platform to drive a strategic plan for Homeless Link.
- Audited and documented all digital systems architecture with recommendations for future platforms and digital processes for British Red Cross.
- Created a framework to gather and analyse requirements against a marketplace review of marketing automation systems for a Concern Worldwide in UK and Ireland
- Designed and built integrated knowledge and project management systems combined with a digital content platform for a new We and AI awareness charity.
- Assessed digital capability and web platforms for Water Aid that led to future-facing solution architecture, tech selection and operating model to procure new supplier and digital platform.
As a social entrepreneur, he is developing a neurodiversity innovation hub, co-leads a disability tech startups group for Tech London Advocates, is branch officer of National Autistic Society Greenwich, advisor to We and AI, an AI awareness charity, serves as an NHS SE London CCG Engagement and Assurance committee member, a Royal Society of Arts Fellow and British Computing Society Professional Member.