A digital technology consultant who operates at its intersection with business and organisations to ensure it meets strategic and practical needs. Specialised in the non-profit sector to find ways to drive customer experience, organisation change and social impact.
Over 30 years of professional digital experience previously in tech leadership at creative agencies and Accenture across sectors for global brands, large enterprises, central government and non-profits. This enables cross industry learning and application of practical solutions
Key skills & experience
- Digital tech/systems audits, assessments, optimisation, selection and solution architecture around digital platforms, management advisory services such as process and capability building, digital transformation strategy and change management with new digital systems and processes.
- Certifications in digital platforms like Adobe, Sitecore, Drupal and Acquia, training in Agile, Lean, DevOps, Design Thinking and Digital architecture practices.
- Professional member of the British Computing Society and a fellow at the Royal Arts Society.
- UK-wide homeless charity – Provided advisory services and guide for business case for rebuild of digital platform to align to new future facing growth and directions.
- British Red Cross – Performed an audit, assessment and architecture documentation of the digital estate with recommendations for a future state replatform and changes to operating model.
- Concern Worldwide – Used a bespoke framework that mapped requirements to capability models to analyse the marketplace and potential fit of candidate marketing automation systems in a selection process.
- We and AI – Digital technology advisor for a charity to raise awareness of the impact of AI in the lives of the public. Designed a range of internal systems and digital platform channels.
- National Autistic Society Greenwich – Built and managed of a cost-efficient digital platform spanning web, mobile, social channels with people data, and targeted communications for a national autistic charity branch.
- Water Aid – Performed a digital technology audit, capability assessment, requirements analysis to advise on a central digital platform and solution architecture. The solution served all global offices, consolidated their digital services, extending them to multi-channel marketing.