Nett supports health and care organisations to reach their full potential, with particular emphasis on service and organisational development, change management, quality improvement, leadership, people management and efficiency.
She has extensive experience across the not-for-profit and statutory sector, leading organisations as a director, chief executive, and trustee.
Key skills & experience
- Change management – moving organisations from traditional voluntary organisations to robust sustainable organisations
- Strategic development
- Review, organisational development and development of services
- Leadership and training
- Mentoring and coaching
- Governance review and development at senior management and board level
- Service review and strategic development for an elderly care charity
- Clinical governance review for a children’s hospice
- Review and development of network of celebrants for a UK wide charity
- Coordinator of branch development project across UK for Humanists UK