Pam brings over 30 years’ experience as a service designer, change consultant, and facilitator, working with communities and organisations. She brings knowledge and experience of how to transform communities, businesses, and organisations using innovative ways to facilitate organisational change, build leadership, learning and support. Pam is recognized for her ability to help people and organisations move forward, drawing on the strengths and involvement of all stakeholders. More recently she has led work with cohorts of charities providing diagnostic and ongoing support to help them build resilience.
Key skills & experience
Pam has a range of skills and experience to offer including leading a national charity and acting as a critical friend to public sector institutions as a government Local Improvement Advisor. Pam’s skill set is:
- change management and organisational development
- project and budget management
- strategic planning
- building impactful cohesive teams
- evaluation and theory of change work
- stakeholder engagement
- innovative grant making processes
- inclusion and diversity strategies and implementation
- coaching and leadership training.
- Development Partner for Lloyds Foundation supporting 12 Yorkshire & Humber based charities.
- Supporting 10 community businesses on the Power to Change and Virgin Money Foundation Leading the Way programme.
- Delivering leadership training and support for UnLtd to social entrepreneurs.
- Systems change work with charities. (Sirius mining Trust, London Cares, UnLtd, TSIP)
- Board and governance training with a range of charities including BRASAC, St Augustine’s Refugee and Asylum Seekers Charity, White Wrose Forrest
- Team building with Hey Girls
- Health and social care community partnership development Bradford and District