An experienced independent consultant who is passionate about quality improvement and better outcomes for people using services in health and social care, particularly older people. Rekha has over 20 yrs of experience of working at a senior level in the statutory and not-for-profit sector. She is also an academic in various universities in London.
Rekha’s particular interests are strategy, governance, organisational development, training and facilitation, as well as overall quality improvement. A unique combination of knowledge of the statutory, voluntary and academic sectors enables joined up solutions for quality improvement.
Key skills & experience
- Effective Boards and Governance
- Policy influence and delivery
- Strategic policy analysis and briefing
- Strategy development and implementation
- Responding to national consultations
- Knowledge & experience of political processes.
- Topic based reviews and investigation
- Stakeholder management
- Service user feedback and complaints handling
- Dignity at work
- Quality improvement
- Report writing
- Training and facilitation
- Research and analysis
- Strategy development for an Ambulance service
- Effective board communications
- Complaints handling
- Serious incident review
- Topic based review into bullying and harassment
- Report on joint Accountable Officer for CCG
- Inquiry into shift handover in care homes